It’s tricky to sum up a trip to Walt Disney World, even a fairly short one. So much happens during each day that it’s nearly overwhelming to put it all together. This isn’t a bad thing, however. During our four-night stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge over MLK weekend, I barely thought about work, politics, or anything else from everyday life. My goal was having an awesome vacation and getting the most out of the whole experience. I’ve visited the parks a lot over the years, but I’m still learning about the best ways to enjoy a trip to Disney World.
On this episode of The Tomorrow Society Podcast, I dive into all the specifics of our recent trip to Disney World. We visited Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and The Magic Kingdom during three fun park days. There’s a temptation to try and pack everything into a short trip, but that only leads to disappointment. My goal for this trip (as outlined in Episode 32) was to take it slower and fret less about trying to do more. It sounds easy on paper but can be harder to execute once you’re actually in Orlando. Even so, starting with that approach led to a great vacation.
During this podcast, I cover these topics and a lot more in great detail:
- How was the Animal Kingdom Lodge on our third stay at that resort?
- What did I think of Pandora: The World of Avatar on my first visit there?
- After finally experiencing Frozen Ever After, did it live up to expectations?
- How were all the offerings at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts?
- What did I think of our lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern?
- How were crowds at The Magic Kingdom on the Sunday of a holiday weekend?
I also recorded clips during the trip to give my immediate thoughts about each day. These quick reports helped to capture my feelings on the spot before any time passed. We had another great vacation at Disney World, and I can’t wait to go back again.
Have feedback on this post or general thoughts on the site? Contact me by e-mail.
Stay updated on all the latest blogs and podcasts; join The Tomorrow Society today!